Real World Training
Real World Training is an investment in your future.
For over 20 years, automotive repair professionals have relied on Real World Training for industry-leading automotive repair information. Whether you are a technician, service writer, shop manager or shop owner, Real World Training has a topic designed to make you - and your business - more profitable. Real World Training offers a variety of class types to fit your busy schedule and all classes come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
LIVE TECHNICIAN SERIES
- No sales pitch, instructor-led, evening classes designed to avoid interrupting your business hours.
- More than 33,000 technicians attend over 1,300 nights of training every year.
- Real world case studies review a variety of diagnostic and repair techniques you can use every day.
MASTER TECHNICIAN SERIES
- Hands-on training for every level of professional technicians - entry level to advanced
- Two-day format encompasses both classroom and in-shop training formats
- Available topics include:
- Alignment (5-day course)
- Advanced Scan Tool
- Advanced Diesel
- Lab Scope Diagnostics
- Advanced Air Conditioning and HVAC
- Additional Classes Available
ON DEMAND IN-SHOP WEBINAR SERIES
- On-Demand, web-based training available 24/7 from the comfort of your computer, tablet or smart device
- Over 80 focused, one-hour sessions available
- Perfect for creating a shop training library
- Webinar training sessions are available in packages or by annual subscription